Licensed Sales Representative
- Resident of bridgman,mi office in south bend,in
- Graduate of brother rice hs governors state university
- Certified to sell UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Products for 6 years
- Currently serving more than 60 local members
- Authorized to offer AARP® Medicare plans ppo,hmo,pdp,med supp,stand alone/vision dental,major medical
When it comes to Medicare-related plans, one size does not fit all. From plans that help cover out-of-pocket costs to comprehensive plans that include additional benefits, you're sure to find an option that fits your health care needs and your budget. I'm here to help you find a plan whether it's in person, online or over the phone.
Q: Why should I choose UnitedHealthcare?
Q: Can I bring a friend, neighbor or relative to a neighborhood meeting?
Q: How long does a neighborhood meeting last?
Q: Will food be served at neighborhood meetings?
Q: When can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan?
- You become eligible due to age or disability
- You recently moved to a new service area
- You qualify for extra help with your prescription drugs
- You are on Medicare and Medicaid