Licensed Sales Representative
- Resident of New Port Richey
- Graduate of University of South Florida and the University of Tennessee
- Certified to sell UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Products for 6 years
- Volunteer at Medical Center of Trinity
- One Community Now Hunger Walk
When it comes to Medicare-related plans, one size does not fit all. From plans that help cover out-of-pocket costs to comprehensive plans that include additional benefits, you're sure to find an option that fits your health care needs and your budget. I'm here to help you find a plan whether it's in person, online or over the phone.
Q: Why should I choose UnitedHealthcare?
A: Everyone's health needs are different. That's why UnitedHealthcare offers a broad range of Medicare products. Because feeling good about your health starts with feeling good about your health care coverage.
UnitedHealthcare is a health care company you can rely on. 1 in 5 Medicare beneficiaries trust UnitedHealthcare with their coverage.*
UnitedHealthcare has compassionate Customer Service Advocates that are an important part of your personal health care team as well. They are ready to answer your questions, schedule your appointments and help you manage your health.
Q: Can I bring a friend, neighbor or relative to a neighborhood meeting?
Q: How long does a neighborhood meeting last?
Q: Will food be served at neighborhood meetings?
Q: When can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan?
- You become eligible due to age or disability
- You recently moved to a new service area
- You qualify for extra help with your prescription drugs
- You are on Medicare and Medicaid