Licensed Sales Representative
- Resident of Central Florida
- Graduate of Florida Institute of Technology
- Certified to sell UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Products for 10 years
- Currently serving more than 500 local UnitedHealthcare members
I'm here to personally help you find the UnitedHealthcare plan that is the best fit for you. I know the local area and know the plans that are available to you very well. I would be happy to talk with you in person or by phone. We can look at your needs, explore your choices and decide on a plan with confidence. I look forward to serving you.
Q: Why should I choose UnitedHealthcare?
A: Everyone's health needs are different. That's why UnitedHealthcare offers a broad range of Medicare products. Because feeling good about your health starts with feeling good about your health care coverage.
UnitedHealthcare is a health care company you can rely on. 1 in 5 Medicare beneficiaries trust UnitedHealthcare with their coverage.*
UnitedHealthcare has compassionate Customer Service Advocates that are an important part of your personal health care team as well. They are ready to answer your questions, schedule your appointments and help you manage your health.
Q: Can I bring a friend, neighbor or relative to a neighborhood meeting?
Q: How long does a neighborhood meeting last?
Q: Will food be served at neighborhood meetings?
Q: When can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan?
- You become eligible due to age or disability
- You recently moved to a new service area
- You qualify for extra help with your prescription drugs
- You are on Medicare and Medicaid