Lisa GianniasLicensed Sales Representative
- Resident of Phoenix
- Certified to sell UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Products for 8 years
- Currently serving more than 150 local members
When it comes to Medicare-related plans, one size does not fit all. From plans that help cover out-of-pocket costs to comprehensive plans that include additional benefits, you're sure to find an option that fits your health care needs and your budget. I'm here to help you find a plan whether it's in person, online or over the phone.
Join me at an upcoming neighborhood meeting to learn more about your Medicare-related plan options.
11/28/2017 9:30 AM 10:30 AM
12/2/2017 2:30 PM 3:30 PM
6813 E Main St
Mesa, AZ, 85207
12/5/2017 9:30 AM 10:30 AM
12/7/2017 3 PM 4 PM
4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy S
Phoenix, AZ, 85032
11/27/2017 1 PM 5 PM
11/29/2017 1 PM 5 PM
11/29/2017 10 AM 12 PM
12/1/2017 10 AM 12 PM
12/4/2017 1 PM 5 PM
12/6/2017 1 PM 5 PM
12/6/2017 10 AM 12 PM
1/9/2018 9:30 AM 10:30 AM
Q: Why should I choose UnitedHealthcare?
Q: Can I bring a friend, neighbor or relative to a neighborhood meeting?
Q: How long does a neighborhood meeting last?
Q: Will food be served at neighborhood meetings?
Q: When can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug plan?
- You become eligible due to age or disability
- You recently moved to a new service area
- You qualify for extra help with your prescription drugs
- You are on Medicare and Medicaid